We are leaders in digital document preservation. We are looking for 2 individuals to join our team to travel to various customer locations to digitally preserve historical documents.
You would be trained to be part of a team that travels to customer locations and works to preserve historical documents.
- Full time positions
- Training completed in our Minnesota facility and in the field
- Collaborative team environment
- Hands on access to state-of-the-art technology
- 1 on 1 mentorship with highly skilled document preservation experts
On Project Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive starting pay rates
- Company paid travel
- Weekly travel food stipend
- Company team vehicle when traveling
- Aggressive raise structure
- Excellent Health, Disability and SIMPLE IRA
- General understanding of basic computer terminology
- Basic fundamentals of Windows OS & proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Great communication skills (oral & written)
- Must be open to 90% travel
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
- Must have valid driver license. Good driving record, ability to drive a truck and pull a trailer and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to train out of our MN Headquarters
Understanding of photography, metadata, and use of basic hand tools is a plus.